TO DONATE USE PAYPAL
The CornerStone Food Program Description:1. Food distribution at Aylett:
Families pick up a bag of food not only with a tray of meat but also with produce, bread & cakes
donated by local stores such as Food Lion & Kroger, local community churches, businesses and individuals.
* Saturdays from 9.30 a.m. - 11.30 a.m. in Aylett, Virginia.
* USDA food is distributed every second and third Saturday.
* CSFP distributed every fourth Wednesday at 11 a.m. to Seniors who qualify.
* Mobile Food Pantry every other month on the 1st Wednesday.
2. Food Delivery:
* Doswell, Hanover
* WestPoint, King William
3. WeekEnd 'BackPack' Project: Delivered to schools once a week.
Applications are handled by King William and King and Queen County Schools.
Call the school office to see if your child qualifies.
Contact Us: Phone: (804) 769-2996